Benefits of Smoke Acrylic Sheets
Smoked acrylic sheets, such as our 525 sheeting, offer many of the same benefits as clear sheets while also providing unique advantages, including:
- Lightweight and durable: Despite being half as heavy as a glass pane of the same size, acrylic sheeting is 10 times more impact resistant, making it ideal for indoor or outdoor use.
- Shatter-proof: Unlike glass, broken acrylic sheeting does not shatter, making it safe to handle and replace if needed.
- Easy to clean: All you need to remove stains from acrylic sheeting is soapy water or a microfiber cloth.
- Fade-resistant: Acrylic sheeting is naturally resistant to long-term light exposure. It will not fade even after years under the sun.
- Tinting benefits: Our translucent smoke-tinted sheeting filters UV light, protecting objects and people on the other side from exposure to the sun’s harmful UV rays.
Can You See Through Tinted Acrylic?
Plastic Zone’s 525 bronze smoke acrylic sheets are available in a wide range of opacities, from fully opaque (non-see-through) to fully translucent. If you need a smoke-tinted acrylic product you can see through, we have the sheeting you need. Shop online if you know your size.
Custom Smoke Plexiglass Sheet
Plastic Zone offers a complete range of smoked acrylic sheets cut to size to your specifications with state-of-the-art laser cutting and CNC machining technologies.
Our sheeting is available in many thicknesses, from ⅜” to 4”.
Need sheeting in different colors?
Browse our selection of colored acrylic swatches and find the tinted, colored, frosted, or specialty (i.e., glitter) sheeting options.
Contact one of our sales representatives today for more information regarding our acrylic sheeting products or our cutting and machining services.
GET FREE CUSTOM QUOTE
INFORMATION & SALES
Address: 6737 Valjean Ave, Van Nuys, CA 91406
Phone: (818) 345-5525
Fax: (818) 999-2215