Applications of acrylic sheet color white 2067
Acrylic sheets are remarkably durable and versatile. Impact-resistant acrylic is 10 times more shatter-resistant than glass, and its coloring and translucency will change slightly based on the thickness of the sheet.
Combined, these two properties make 2067 acrylic sheets ideal for an endless array of potential applications, including:
- Displays and signage: Thanks to its variable translucence, white acrylic sheets can either be used as clear protective layers on outdoor displays or as translucent sign covers that diffuse the illumination produced by light-up signs.
- Windows and wall partitions: More durable and weather-resistant than glass or practically any other material, white acrylic plastic is ideal for privacy windows or partitions between work areas in office settings.
- Light fixtures: White acrylic can be cut in a variety of thickness options to control the amount of illumination that is diffused through light fixtures.
- Transportation applications: Transparent types of white acrylic plastic are used to produce windows, instrument panels, and other durable, glass-like components in vehicles.
White translucent acrylic plastic sheets in any size
- Durability: White acrylic sheets are resistant to abrasions, impacts, and other types of kinetic damage.
- Weather resistance: Plexiglass is resistant to rain, snow, and UV light.
- Chemical resistance: White acrylic sheets are usually entirely unaffected by chemical spills.
- Lightweight: Conventional glass weighs twice as much as plexiglass.
- Various light transmission options: Whether you want white acrylic sheets that let lots of light through or acrylic sheets that are entirely opaque, 2067 plexiglass sheets will suit your needs.
GET FREE CUSTOM QUOTE
INFORMATION & SALES
Address: 6737 Valjean Ave, Van Nuys, CA 91406
Phone: (818) 345-5525
Fax: (818) 999-2215